Saturday, August 7, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award



The lovely and stylish Andie awarded the above to me! Thanks Andie! Now I must share 5 things about myself! I will try to include things about me and J!

(1) I have traveled to the following states: FL, GA, AL, NC, SC, VA, MD, NY, NJ, MA, RI, IL, WI, MI, IN, TX, LA, NM, MZ, CA, WA, KY, OH, TN. Of these states, the following are the ones I visited with J: WA, CA, MD, GA, and IL. I would love for us to go to NY together! I'm looking forward to our trip to MA in the Fall!

(2) I love live music and enjoy concerts, however they are not J's cup of tea. However he did see Pink Martini with me a few months ago and enjoyed it! The best concerts I've been include Death Cab for Cutie and Barenaked Ladies. My first concert was Debbie Gibson when I was 12. Saw Ms. Deborah again in concert when I was 27--at The Cubby Bear in Wrigleyville (Chicago). Awesome!!

(3) I'm a fast reader. J always comments on this. I'm usually reading a couple of books at a time. If I hit a plateau with one, I instantly drop it for another one and return to it later. Currently, I am reading "The Mayflower and The Pilgrims New World" (in anticipation of our vacation) and Jen Lancaster's "My Fair Lazy".

(4) I struggle to read all the magazines to which I subscribe. The magazines I subscribe to are Real Simple, Martha Stewart Living, Food Network Magazine, Cooking Light, Bon Appetit, Food and Wine, Everyday Food and Reader's Digest (don't laugh! It was a gift and I love the little stories). J subscribes to the New Yorker (which I also read), The Atlantic, Golf Magazine, and Harpers. We horde our magazines, which I know we shouldn't but oh well!

(5) Finally a quick fact. J was Greek in college and I was not. We definitely had very different college experiences!

I hereby tag the following lovely stylish bloggers!

Allie at My Wardrobe Today
K at Excavating K's Closet
Mariel at Preppy with a Twist
Fashion for the Economically Challenged
Bianca at Deals for the Short and Curvy

No comments:

Post a Comment