Saturday, March 12, 2011

Shopping Hodgepodge

I gave up sugar for Lent and I think I'm satiating my sugar craving with shopping! I went to Hallmark and bought what I thought would be enough greeting cards to get us through mid April. This includes 2 Baby Shower cards, 1 1st birthday, 1 Christening, 1 Wedding Card and an Anniversary card for J. However I totally forgot to buy my niece and father-in-law's birthday cards! Eeeep. I love traditional greeting cards--my first job was at a Hallmark store in our local shopping mall.

I also picked up a cute new top at Talbots. On sale plus another 30% off! Total cost was just under $20.00.



This top will really go with quite a few items in my wardrobe, including my denim pencil skirt from Talbots.

I also picked up more dining linens (this is a sick obsession of mine!). These napkins are from the Dillard's Clearance Center.



What are your shopping obsessions?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful top and table linens!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dinnerware. I change out my dishes every month and love setting a fun tablescape. Check out my home blog to see them. springmontcottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete