Thursday, March 1, 2012

The amazing Twitter/Blog world (aka why I don't need to buy any maternity clothes)

I've been fortunate to make some very good friends through the blog and Twitter world. Two of those friends were kind enough to send me clothes for my pregnancy!

Andie and I have been blogging friends for a long time. Over the years, we have traded emails, read each other's blogs, sent each others gifts, etc. She sent me a box filled with pretty tops, dresses, shorts and more!

Melissa and I met through Twitter, perhaps through The Pink Owl? She is extremely funny and kind. She sent me some beautiful dresses that will be keep me stylin' throughout this pregnancy.

I'm forever grateful and humbled by their kindness.

Here is a pic of one of the dresses from Melissa!



Dress: From Melissa
Cardi: Bealls
Shoes: TB

Thank you again ladies!!!

5 comments:

  1. So cute!!! This makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I am just so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've also made so many great friends over Twitter and blogging and clothing exchanges are on e of the best perks. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so fantastic!! The dress looks so great on you and totally fits your style too!

    ReplyDelete