Thursday, December 30, 2010

2011 Bucket List

Throughout the year, I will say things like, "On, I've been meaning to try that restaurant" or "One day, I'm checking that museum out". Well, I've decided to start a bucket list for the upcoming year. If I get it down in writing, I figure we're one step closer to actually doing it! These are all things that I've not done or haven't done in a long time.

1. Have dinner at Primi Piatti and brunch at Corner Bistro
(not on the same day!)

2. Go to the Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens on a Free Tuesday.

3. Attend a First Wednesday Art Walk.

4. Stay in a B&B in Amelia Island (we are planning this for March!!)

5. Spend a day wandering Chamblin Bookmine with J.

6. See a Jax Symphony performance. (Just bought tickets for a performance on Valentine's weekend!!)

7. Have a picnic in a park.

8. Ride the Mayport-Ft. George Island Ferry

9. Make a French themed meal for J (without meltdown).

10. Sunday Funday at The Lemon Bar


I'll be adding to this list, but I feel good about it so far!

Happy New Year! I'll be getting back on the OOTD posts after the 1st of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment