Thursday, April 21, 2011

Monday, April 18-Thursday, April 21

As you can see, I am a bit behind! Rather than 3 individual posts, I decided that this was another good way to use the collage feature on Picasa (if you haven't figured out, I'm OBSESSED!) I Wish I could tell you what happened to my Wednesday OOTD. I think I was pretty sleepy when I left the house, so I didn't realize I forgot until much later in the day.



Monday, April 18
Dress: Ann Taylor Loft
Cardi: Merona, Target
Shoes: Tory Burch, Nordstrom
Earrings: Local Boutique
Watch: NY&Co

Tuesday, April 19
Dress: Dress Barn
Cardi: Talbots
Shoes: Naturalizer
Watch: NY&Co
Necklace: Gifted

Thursday, April 21
Dress: Ann Taylor Outlet
Cardi: Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes: Antonio Melani, Dillard's Clearance Center
Bracelets: Local Boutique
Watch: NY&Co

I've been doing a little more shopping that normal, so I'm working on a post to show you my finds!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE all three of these outfits. I'm enjoying catching up with your OOTD posts:)

    ReplyDelete