Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday 5.2

And I'm back!

I didn't plan to be a walking Talbots ad today, but here I am!



Top/Skirt: Talbots
Cardi: Merona, Target
Shoes: Naturalizer
Bracelet: Premier
Watch: NY&Co

Rewind to a few years ago. If you had told me I would be wearing Talbots clothes and Naturalizer shoes, I would have been aghast. However, I'm enjoying the "modernization" of these two previously stodgy brands. Allie of Wardrobe Oxygen just posted about her most recent Talbots experience. Her skirt is especially lovely!

P.S. After I saw this picture this morning, I immediately went to flat iron my hair. YIKES.

1 comment:

  1. Ha, I had it in my head until a year or so ago that Talbot's was "old lady" and then my coworker brought in her latest catalog which I looked through out of boredom one afternoon. I was pleasantly surprised! Love the skirt; I have one very similar from Target of all places!

    ReplyDelete