Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It's like a mini-Christmas!


I received 2 fun packages in the mail yesterday. One I was expecting; One was a total surprise!

The expected package was this month's BirchBox





Included in my box were:

  • Befine - Lip Serum
  • blinc - Mascara
  • Pangea Organics - Japanese Matcha Tea Facial Mask
  • Orofluido - Beauty Elixir (Hair Treatment)
  • Tea Forte - Minteas

Here is the surprise...





This is a bag of beauty samples from Target! Included in the cute floral makeup bag were:

  • Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion
  • John Frieda Full Repair/Full Body Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Burt's Bees Radiance Day Lotion
  • L'oreal Youth Code Day/Night Cream
  • Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner
  • TRESemme' Naturals Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Pond's Evening Soothe Wet Cleansing Towelettes
  • Pretty Makeup Bag
  • Book of coupons with $20+ in savings (which can be stacked with Manufacturer's coupons!!!)
I do remember signing up for this. However I thought I got a page error when I submitted the request. I definitely was not expecting this!

I look forward to trying these products. Perhaps I'll find a new favorite!






No comments:

Post a Comment