Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Recap: OOTD's from Chicago





















I'm back from Chicago! We had a wonderful vacation filled with seeing old friends, eating tasty food and enjoying my second home! I managed to convince J to take a few of my OOTD's. I missed a cute outfit from last night's dinner, but I'm sure I'll repeat it soon enough!

From the top left, counterclockwise:

(1) Cardi: F21; Scarf/Top/Jeggings: Target; Boots: Brown Suede, Comfortview, Roaman's
(2) Top/Leggings: Target; Boots: Brown Suede, Comfortview, Roaman's
(3) Sweater, Dillard's; Jeggings: Target; Boots: Black Leather, Comfortview, Roaman's
(4) Tunic: Lilly Pulitzer; Leggings: Target; Boots, Brown Suede, Comfortview, Roaman's

I definitely depended on Target for outfitting my trip. Their leggings and jeggings are fantastic and reasonably priced.

I managed to pick up some items while on vacation. I stocked up on my favorite teams' shirts!

























I also got J's Christmas present to me a litttttllllle early.


















4 comments: