Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuesday 1.10

I completely forgot to check my hair before this picture. Glad this isn't a "Hair of the Day" blog :)

Today, I wore my first maternity shirt. I need to remember to take a side profile, so you can see my bump!



Shirt: Motherhood brand, Purchased here from Destination Maternity
Cardi: Bealls
BeBand: Target
Pants: NY&Co
Shoes: Antonio Melani, Dillard's Clearance
Earrings: Stella and Dot

I ordered a few other items from Destination Maternity, thanks for very generous giftcards from J and my in-laws! Can't wait to show them to you!

5 comments:

  1. what a beautiful outfit, you look amazing!

    Hope you had a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww! :)

    Do you want me to send you some of my maternity clothes? Clearly, I'm not going to need any of it anymore! I have some tops and stuff I can send on over to you!

    ReplyDelete