Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday, January 1.3

It's the first day with the new camera! I'm also using a GorillaPod as my tripod. So lots of new things to get used to! I assure you I will get better pictures as I get used to my new set-up!

J got me this sweater for Christmas. He had heard me mention I was looking for an orange cardigan, but was having a hard time finding one. So I was very excited when I opened up this gift on Christmas Day!

Now I could finally do the charcoal grey/orange combination that I "pinned" on Pinterest!



Cardi: Crystal Button Cardigan, J. Crew. This color is Harvest Pumpkin and appears to be sold out.
Sweater Dress: Dillard's Clearance Outlet
Leggings: Target
Boots: Roaman's
Necklaces: F21
Earrings: Stella & Dot

P.S. Truffle says hi. :)

2 comments:

  1. Charcoal gray and orange? I think you have a hat that would go perfectly with that outfit...

    Hi Truffle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lola, Yes I do :) No wonder I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete