Sunday, June 10, 2012

Nursery Organization

I'm not quite ready to do a full out nursery post. However, I've gotten a few questions about how I was organizing all these baby things! I have had 3 showers thus far. Plus I've received many hand-me-downs. To keep my sanity, I have been washing/organizing all the gifts within a day or two of receipt. Considering this is our first baby, I can't say that my way of organizing will be the best. I hope it is functional, at the very least!

Here we go! First up, the changing table.




The baskets are from Michael's. You can't see in the picture, but the basket's have "Baby Things" embroidered on the liner. However, if I store them with the name showing, it is not the best use of space.

Next up, the tall dresser.





 Finally, part of the closet!









If you have any tips you'd like to share, please leave them in the comments! Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. I love that you labeled the dog :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha....love that Truffle got labeled! I think it looks good!. I'm in the same boat as you...doing what I think is the most logical method and then I'll change around anything that's not working out for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we are going to start rearranging our nursery this weekend and your post reminded me that I'm going to have to completely empty the closet in that room. It's currently cram-packed with my old clothes that don't fit, all my old scrapbooking stuff. and loads of misc junk. It's going to be a major project. I'm going to have to revisit this post to keep me inspired and motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looks like you will have one organized and Preppy little one soon!

    Great Job!

    xoxo,
    lisa

    ReplyDelete