Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday 4.29

A co-worker told me I was "workin' it" with my dress today. Made my day! I love how people think wearing a dress means you are dressed up. In actually, it's the easiest thing to throw on when you are running late for work. I do think I should hem it an inch or so..maybe I'll look a little taller?



Dress: Tiana B via Ross. Bought for $14.99. Not sure why JC Penney's is selling it for much more!
Shoes: Anne Klein via TJ Maxx



Madras Shirt: J Crew
Jeans: Banana Republic
Flip Flops: Hollister

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Natalie! Love the new blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress! (I love that your husband is letting you take a daily picture, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is super cute- I definitely think that maybe if you hem it a little, you would look way taller in it.

    Have you ever shared some of your wedding pics? Since your anniversary just passed, I'd love to see some of your wedding fashion. ;)

    ReplyDelete