Monday, October 18, 2010

Teal Monday and the beginning of the shopping moratorium

The Jaguars vs. Titans is tonight's Monday Night Football game! There was lots of Teal at work today--honestly there was a lot of teal everywhere today! Here is my work appropriate Jaguar fan outfit:



Cardi: Bealls
Top: H&M
Skirt, Merona (Target) via eBay
Shoes: Black wedges by Bandolino, TJ Maxx
Earrings: Charming Charlie

Also, J and I have started our shopping moratorium. Christmas is only a few months away. We usually stop buying for ourselves around this time of year, so we can Christmas shop for each other. Being the planner than I am, I've already started my shopping. In fact, I bought something for J today. Obviously, I won't be sharing it on here :)

Happy Monday and Go Jags!

No comments:

Post a Comment