Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Unintentional Hiatus and OOTD from 6.27

We've spent the past nine days house sitting for my in-laws and their dog. I wasn't taking any OOTD pics hence no blog posts. We're back home now and I hope to get into the swing of things again! Here are some pics from the past couple of weeks.

One of my best friends came to visit me from Chicago. Here is our view from one of the fun beachside bars in my town!




I had a tweet-up with some friends last Saturday. Two of them are girls I've met before. One of them was someone I was meeting for the first time. We laughed A LOT during this lunch!! It was loads of fun!




OOTD from 6.27



I bet you are shocked! I never wear suits! I had an interview for a promotion at work. I love what I do now so I will be okay not to get it :) Also please excuse all the bags...J and I cleaned our closet! We've got a bunch of bags to take to Goodwill.

Suit: Borrowed from sister. Worthington, JC Penney
Top: Ross
Shoes: Tory Burch

No comments:

Post a Comment