Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday 6.15



I stopped by Ross recently and picked up this cute little dress. I like that it has sleeves as it eliminates the need for a cardigan in the office. Also you'll notice I'm wearing very casual sandals. I hurt my big toe over Memorial Day Weekend. Luckily it was just bruised and sore--nothing was broken! However, wearing regular shoes hurts. I'm hoping it will be better next week as I miss my shoes!! Wearing flip flops and casual sandals to work has been fun, but it's time to get back into a normal shoe before I forget how to walk in them!

Dress: Ross ($14.99!!)
Sandals: Ross (from last summer)
Watch: NY&Co
Necklace: Gift from Tricia!

2 comments:

  1. What a great dress! I love that print :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your toe, that sucks! My sister hurt her foot and she too is going through fun shoe withdrawal :) On the bright side, that dress is adorable and what a great price too!

    ReplyDelete