Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Baby Savings Clubs - a.k.a. Send me coupons!

I signed up for every baby savings club I could find. The main reason I did it is for all the coupons! I got my first two "Baby Club" packages in the mail. I wanted to share in case any other mamas to be were interested!

The first one is Strong Moms through Similac. I plan to breastfeed, but in case I can't/need to supplement/etc, I sure could use the coupons. If I end up not needing the coupons, I have plenty of momma friends that would appreciate the coupons!


Includes in the 1st package: $20 in coupons ($5/each), Similac Advance sample, Similac Sensitive sample, and Simply Smart Bottle. Not pictured: informational booklets on products and supplements.

The second Baby Club sign up was with Publix. The Publix Baby Club is open to residents on Florida, George, South Carolina, Alabama and Tennessee. Publix will send you store coupons up until your baby is 2! Since they are store coupons, you could stack them with manufacture coupons or (in Publix's case) competitors coupons!


Included in my first Publix Baby Club package: 2 sheets of coupons for various products (diapers, wipes etc etc) and a book "Caring for your Baby and Young Child". Not shown: Newsletter

Both clubs were free to join! I signed up for other clubs, but honestly, I can't remember right now! I'm sure there were some diaper brands in the group :)

If you have any baby savings clubs you'd like to share, please do so in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. I keep signing up for the simply smart moms thing and I haven't gotten jack sh!t yet...i signed up over a year ago when I was pregnant

    ReplyDelete