Friday, July 27, 2012

Product Review: Ruby Love Designs Baby Book

Initially, I did not plan to have a traditional baby book. I was going to do everything on a Mixbook or Shutterfly book. However, the more I thought about it, I wanted something in my own handwriting to pass down to Jack when he is older.

I surveyed Twitter followers as well as searched blogs and Google. I wanted a baby book that met the following criteria:


  1. Modern in design - I like graphic designs. I don't care for storks, bunnies, teddy bears etc (as far as a design style for a baby book).
  2. Ability to remove (easier to write in them) and add pages.
  3. Under $100
After a little research, I settled on designing a baby book through Ruby Love Designs. While they do have a website, I actually ordered through their Etsy site. After much deliberation, I ordered the Blue and Brown Striped Album ($60) with the Personalization Option ($5). I added the Pregnancy Pack ($12) and the Hands/Feet Page ($3).

I wanted to share pictures of the inside pages. I was really frustrated at the lack of page pictures on a lot of the baby book product sites. Hoping these pictures will help someone out who is shopping for their perfect baby book!

Click on the picture for more detail...



**Note: I was not compensated for this post. I purchased the baby book with my own money. Just hoping this will help others who are shopping for their own baby book!

No comments:

Post a Comment