Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Goal Setting

Like many people, I'm a big fan of goal setting. No matter what your life situation, there are goals to be set. When I was working full time, the goals looked like this:

Short Term Goals

  • Complete policy revisions
  • Write disciplinary action
  • Complete workers compensation report
Long Term Goals
  • Develop supervisor HR survival manual
  • Take certification exam
  • Cross train in another discipline
Now that I'm staying home with Jack till December, my goals are more like this:

Short Term Goals
  • Not get spit up in my hair
  • Make it to the bathroom at least twice a day without baby incident
  • Finish a cup of coffee
Long Term Goals
  • Sleep Training
  • Parental Survival
  • Raise up our little man
It's good to have goals :)

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful goals!

    Thank you also for the congrats! Your little one is so precious. I will have to read back through your pregnancy posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your goals! :) I think you are doing pretty well with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so funny! Girl, survival is the name of the game right now. Just make it to tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete