Monday, September 17, 2012

Nursing Wardrobe

Nursing Wardrobe


Old navy
oldnavy.gap.com


T shirt
target.com


Lands End lands end
landsend.com


Converse shoes
tillys.com









Amazon.com: Udder Covers 100% Cotton Breast Pads -4 Pack: Health &...
amazon.com



My wardrobe has taken a temporary turn. For the next several months, the above will be my "everyday" look. I hope that this may help other new moms and moms to be. Dressing to nurse can be challenging and expensive, but it doesn't have to be!

Some notes:

* Most of my tops are darker colors as leakage is inevitable! It is a bit easier to hide this in dark colors.
* Cardigans are a good way to cover up potential leaks also!
* A hairdryer? Great way to quickly dry off :)
* The Target top is not intended for nursing, but it works great! I have it in the blue polka dot and navy.

I left off my nursing bras as I couldn't find them on the Target website. I have 2 bras that are good for sleeping and hanging around the house. I have one that is good for going out. I also wear my Stephen Bonannos quite often while running errands, but sadly those don't show up well on Polyvore.

If you have any wardrobe advice for the nursing mom, please share!

1 comment:

  1. You're doing a great service for nursing moms here - I recall all too well the challenge of finding decent clothes for this time of life.

    Your tips are terrific! I lived in Target nursing tanks and often paired them with Target or Old Navy v-neck maxis, always in darker colors. A good set of nursing pajamas are also key; I loved mine so much (think the brand was Japanese weekend?) I still wear them!

    ReplyDelete