Friday, September 17, 2010

I love a bargain!

I really love the style of Ballard Designs. We are lucky to have one of only two Ballard Design retail stores here in Jacksonville. While we do have a few Ballard items in our home, a lot of it is out of our price range. I'm always on the lookout for Ballard-inspired items, some of which include the infamous Ballard bee. So when I spotted these at TJ Maxx, I was instantly in love.



I bought all of these items for a total of......




$13!




My TJ Maxx is moving to a new location (further from my work but close to home). All their clearance items were an additional 60% off!

I love a bargain!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous price! I have had no luck at my TJMax. Maybe I need to try another location. Enjoy your new kitchen items!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love "treasure hunting" at TJMaxx and Ross :o)

    ReplyDelete