Friday, September 10, 2010

The rest of the week

I did take pictures of the rest of my OOTDs for the week. However they all turned out bad!! Seriously--blurry and/or camel toe spotting. ICK. I'm not quite ready for all the bad and ugly to be posted on this little blog.

In more positive news, I purchased a new pair of jeans and black slacks with my Groupon at Gap! It was a $50 value, purchased for $25. I only had to pay about $20 more when I cashed out, so I paid $45 really for both pants? That sounds about right! That plus Gap's vanity sizing--fun times :)


I really intended to purchase a darker wash, but I liked these too. Curvy Boot Cut - Sale price $35


Perfect Trouser Pants were almost perfect. I got the ankle length which is still a touch too long, even in my work heels. So once I get them hemmed, they will be perfect! Sale Price $35

J and I also took advantage of the LEC Stock Room Sale and the LE 25% off Labor Day sale. Wish I could post pictures, but Lands End's website is not cooperating. Here is what we got:

For moi
Modern Premium Stretch Denim Straight Leg 5 pocket Jeans - I've never tried LE's Jeans before. I picked the darkest pair. I really wanted a straight leg pair for Casual Friday's at work. Hoping these turn out.

For J
Long Sleeved Vintage Fleece - True Navy

Heritage Crewneck T in Lemon

Long Sleeve Henley - True Navy

J also ordered some Fall items from J Crew and LL Bean Signature, which will make their appearance once the weather cools down. Which at this rate is November!

No comments:

Post a Comment