Sunday, November 18, 2012

Hey, that's Pin-tastic! - Oat, Chocolate Chip and Butterscotch Squares




J asked if I was going to bake today. I wasn't really planning on it, but I had a rough night with Jack last night. Baking is a stress relief for me, so I needed it. Since I wasn't planning on baking, I had to make something that used ingredients we had in house.

I pinned this recipe to use for a future post/link-up with AP at I Love You More Than Carrots, but no time like the present, yes?

Source: cookiemadness.net via natylite78 on Pinterest

This was the first recipe that I've had to use (1) cold butter and (2) the food processor! I followed this recipe to the tee with the exception of the coconut (didn't have any). I ended up packaging most of them up for J to give to our friends. I picked up some cute treat boxes from Homegoods. They were too small for their intended purpose of cookies, but worked great for these bars. 



1 comment:

  1. These look so good!!! One of these weekends I am going to bake all of the treats you have posted

    ReplyDelete