Saturday, June 26, 2010

Like a kid in a candy store!

I love jewelry. Not diamonds (but I wouldn't turn one away!)...but fun, funky jewelry. My current job allows for some creativity in my accessory choice, so I'm lucky that I can wear pretty bold items to work. While I covet the pricey stuff that Stella and Dot offer, I just don't have it in my budget to purchase it!

Today I stopped by Stein Mart and World Market to pick up some new, fun jewelry (um, didn't I just buy new earrings last weekend?!). Here's what I got!



Ready for their close-up!


Stein Mart, $4.99


World Market, $4.99


World Market,$6.99 - Very Stella and Dot-ish, like these

Off to enjoy the rest of my Saturday. Hope you are having a good day!

3 comments:

  1. very cute! I like the coral ones a bunch! I almost bought some earrings today at NY&CO but I had trouble finding earrings this morning and figured I should take stock in what I have already before I go buying more! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Stella & Dot too, and I actually thought that last pair was part of their line! I usually try to find S&D stuff on ebay :)

    ReplyDelete