Saturday, August 7, 2010

Friday 8.6 and Saturday 8.7

First off, wondering what happened to Thursday? Well I wore the EXACT same thing I wore to brunch last Sunday. My workmates were fans of it, much like y'all were!

Onwards...Friday 8.6



Shirt: Ross (Like Sarah of Classroom Chic, I'm a HUGE Ross fan!)
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft Outlet
Shoes: Madison, Belk's
Necklace: Forever XXI

Normally, I don't post weekend OOTD, but I snapped this pic with my good friend at her baby shower today!



Dress: Ronni Nicole, Bealls
Necklace: Premier
Earrings: Charming Charlie

Sorry I didn't get a pic of J. He was especially handsome in his Lands End Heritage Button Down and J Crew Pants yesterday!

Saturday night plans include little bit of eggplant parm AND veal scallopini. I'm so very grateful J is an AWESOME cook. I'm passable, but he really takes it to another level. Dinner + a jazillion episodes of "Friday Night Lights"...yup, that's my night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment