Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wednesday 8.4 marks the return of J :)

The theme of today was "No Cardigans!" I love Cardis, as you can tell from past pictures. However, I know I'm stuck in a rut so I wanted to ensure I wouldn't wear one today! This dress satisfied my requirements! It's hard to see in the picture but it has gray stripes intermixed with the print, making it a little more than a black and white print matte jersey dress.



Dress: Ann Taylor Loft, outlet
Cami: Gap
Shoes: Bandolino, TJ Maxx
Necklace: The chain is from another necklace. The charm is from Forever XXI
Earrings: World Market

Close up of the necklace




Finally, J is home when I'm taking pictures!!



Polo: J Crew
Pants: Banana Republic
Shoes: Clark's Desert Boots
Watch: Timex with a J Crew Band (LOVE THIS!)

2 comments: