Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday 2.7

First off, I apologize for the blurry picture! I usually check it to see if I got a clear picture. I must have spaced out!

Did you all have a nice weekend? As you know, I had dinner with my other hubby on Friday. On Saturday, J and had dinner with 5 of our friends. The boys grilled steaks and ribs, made potatoes and salad! The girls? We just sat around and chatted :) We intended to roast s'mores out on our friends' fire pit, but the rain had other plans. Luckily, the fireplace was a good substitute. Yes, we have fireplaces in Florida! J and I even have one in our condo!

Onto the blurry OOTD:



Sweater: Ann Taylor (old!!)
Skirt: Antonio Melani, Dillard's Clearance Center
Tights: Nine West
Shoes: Black Platform Heels, Bandolino
Necklace and earrings: F21

No comments:

Post a Comment