Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday 2.22

I cannot believe we hit 80 degrees today. That is nuts! We're back to our "normal" February weather of 60's tomorrow. Thank goodness. I don't like to sweat ;-)



Dress: Ross
Cardi: Bealls
Shoes: Antonio Melani
Necklace: Premier
Earrings: Charming Charlie

Thanks to Kate at Nautical by Nature, I ordered navy shorts with pink anchors from LL Bean. Embroidered shorts may not be everyone's style, but I CANNOT WAIT to get them!!! She also posted a 30% discount code and free shipping code! Here is a polyvore set on how I plan to wear the shorts.

2 comments:

  1. i don't like to sweat either, which is a problem living in SC. :)

    love the cardi! great color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got the shorts in the mail today. SO CUTE! I don't usually wear longer shorts (they look bad on me) but these are perfect for work!

    ReplyDelete