Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tuesday 2.1

I am a little behind since coming back to my trip. Monday's outfit was pretty basic: black slacks (NY & Co), black peep toe heels (Bandolino), purple top (Ross) and white cardi (Merona, Target). I did wear a new long necklace from F21 and gold filagree earrings from Premier.

Here is Tuesday's OOTD



Cardi: Bealls
Bow Top: H&M from many years ago
Skirt: Merona, Target via eBay
Tights: Dress Barn
Shoes: Black Platform Heels, Bandolino, TJ Maxx
Headband: F21
Necklace: Premier

For Wednesday, I was late waking up for work, so I threw on a blue wrap dress- Merona, Target; tan kitten heels - Jessica Simpson, TJ Maxx and a pearl necklace and earrings.

I should be back to regular posting tomorrow. Have a good night!

1 comment:

  1. I love the skirt and what a great pairing with the green. Super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete