Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday 2.24

I drove a lot for work today, thus the need for something comfortable!



Shirt: Stein Mart
Cardi: Talbots Outlet
Pants: NY & Co
Shoes: Antonio Melani
Earrings: Premier

I stopped by TJ Maxx on my way home. Contrary to popular belief, I don't always leave TJ Maxx with a purchase :) However, I was lucky this time as I found the following top.



This top reminds me of the shirt I've been coveting at Boden, as seen below:



I plan to wear my top, tucked into a denim-esque pencil skirt and paired with a cardigan (surprise, surprise) and tan heels. I think it will pair well with other items in my wardrobe. I look forward to making some new looks for Spring!

2 comments:

  1. Love your new top. Can't wait to see how you style it. Enjoy your evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great TJMaxx score! When I first saw it I thought it was the Boden top :o)

    ReplyDelete