Monday, January 28, 2013

A few OOTDs from week 3

As you can see, I'm failing a bit on the OOTD front. I used to set up a tripod and take a pic each morning. Now I'm running out the door, blowing kisses to all my boys (J, Jack and Truffle) and praying I get a decent parking spot. However, I really don't care for these bathroom picture photo sessions. I'll have to find a way to improve!

I do still need to take these pics, if only to prevent myself from repeating too much!


Dress/Blazer: Marshall's
Shoes: Mia, 6pm.com

Yeah, I'd wear this outfit every day if I could!



Jacket/Sweater - Target
Pants - Ann Taylor, consigned
Shoes: TB

I need to post a close up of the fabric on the pants. It is a really pretty brown and black plaid.


Suit: NY & Co
Shirt: TJ Maxx
Shoes: TB

No comments:

Post a Comment