Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My awesome CVS deal!

Shopping deals at CVS is a hobby. I love their Extra Care bucks program! Here's my latest deal.
I purchased all of this for $25.80! Here are the deals found in the circular.

All detergent: 2 for $8
Aveeno body/facial wash: Buy 1, Get 1 50% off

I always go to the Coupon Red Box (not the official name, but you know what I mean!) to see what coupons are available on my EC Card. I lucked out this time as a $4 off 2 Aveeno products coupon printed out! I also had $4.50 in EC bucks.

I also had the following coupons:

$2 off two All products
$3 off two Aveeno products - I had two of these

Here's my total below. $32.38 in savings. A great savings indeed!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's a great shopping trip. I always forget to try CVS because Walgreens in much closer (but the deals aren't as good)

    ReplyDelete