Thursday, July 15, 2010

Lands' End Canvas and Dillard's Clearance

For my fellow preppy fashion friends, I hope you had a chance to check out the awesome sale at Lands' End Canvas! There were so many items at 50% off, both for men and women! I picked up some items for me and J. Can't wait! I bought:

For me
Crewneck tshirt - $6.99 - in Coral Blush
Striped shirt - $4.99
Heritage Cardigan - $20.99 - in Cherry
Shorts - $12.99 - In True Navy Sailboats
Elbow length shirt - $12.99

For J
Heritage Poplin Shirt - $16.99 - in True Cobalt Gingham
2 Heritage V neck shirts - $6.99 each - in Woodland Pine and Deep Sapphire

Such great deals to be had!

For my Southern readers, you have surely heard of Dillard's. Well we have a Dillard's clearance center, 10 minutes from my work. Can we say DANGEROUS?? This location is the size of a regular Dillard's department store. However EVERYTHING is 70%+ off! The items come from different regional stores. You never know what you are going to find. When I went today, I saw the following:

* Maggy London dresses *
* Lilly Pulitzer dresses, capris, pants and skirts *
* Suzy Chin dresses *
* Ralph Lauren, DKNY, Anne Klein and more! *

I ended up buying an adorable sweater dress that retailed for $69. It was mine for the low low cost of $15!! I purchased it for our vacation to Boston in November!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tips! I'll have to check those out! Do you have links for them? I didn't even know Dillard's had clearance centers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popping in to say hello and give you an award; http://www.lavitaebellaamp.com/2010/07/19/monday-musings-sugar-doll-award/

    ReplyDelete