Monday, July 19, 2010

Sugar Doll!



Thanks to Adrienne for this lovely honor :) I "met" Adrienne through a Monogram swap on Teddi's blog!

As part of this award, I need to list 10 things about myself (although I may throw in some stuff and J and I both!) and give this to 10 bloggers. Here goes!

(1) Everything I learned about dinner parties and general entertaining, I learned from my mom, my MIL, Ina Garten and Martha Stewart!

(2) I am fascinated by prep school, boarding school and all-girls schools--which is why I love the movie All I Wanna Do

(3) Both J and my college mascots are coastal animals. Mine is an Osprey; His is a Terrapin.

(4) I love salty/sweet snacks, like chocolate covered pretzels or popcorn.

(5) I love word games. My current favorite is "Words with Friends"!

(6) My first job was a sales clerk at a Hallmark store. J's first job was as a vet tech!

(7) J and I decorate our home with photographs and artwork from the places we've traveled to. My favorite is Chicago Love.

(8) I worked for the largest advertising company in Chicago. I watched Lifehouse, Trisha Yearwood, and The Donnas, among others, audition for commercials. We also had free beer and all the magazines we could carry. It was heaven.

(9) Much like some gals own clothes they have never worn, we own movies we've never watched. One day...!

(10) J likes covers while I prefer to sleep with one leg out!

I hereby nominate the following lovely bloggers:

LolaGeek
Be Thou A Knight
The Beloved Wife
Everyday Adventures of Me
What Andie Wears
Classroom Chic
Gingersnap to it
Excavating K's Closet
Taylor Wears Everything
Fab Finds Under 50

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh...thanks girl!! And I have told you lately how much I LOVE all your outfits?!?! I still need to get to Charming Charlies for all the jewelry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thanks gal! :)

    And I keep realizing that you & I have SO MUCH in common it is scary. I sleep with one leg out too! LOL How funny.

    and chocolate covered pretzels or lays potato chips are two of my favorite things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, and did I ever share with you our collage wall that goes to our upstairs? full of pics from all of our trips. I'm working on my award right now and I saw this and I think I will share it. :)

    ReplyDelete