Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tuesday 7.6

I couldn't wait to wear the new blue and yellow dress plus my new Bandolino shoes! The ornamentation on the neckline is a lot so wearing a necklace with this would have been overkill, in my opinion! I kept it simple with some stud earrings.



Dress: Ruby Rd, via Dillard's --on super sale!!!
Shoes: Bandolino, via TJ Maxx
Earrings: My disco balls from a local boutique

I tried to take a picture while at work, since the home pic covered the neckline. I wear a cardigan at work most days since it stays very chilly in our office!



Cardigan: Merona, via Target

Looking forward to wearing my new wedges tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Nice! The neckline is great :o)

    I felt crazy carrying a sweater to work today in this heat, but our office is so cold too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous dress! The colors look great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a GREAT dress! Love the detail at the neckline.

    ReplyDelete