Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thursday 7.8

I love the leaf pattern on this dress! Like many of my blogging friends, I'm a fan of dresses and especially of jersey dresses! They help make the hot summer a bit more bearable!



Dress: Dress Barn
Cardi: ATL
Shoes: Bandolino
Necklace: Premier

I originally planned on wearing the below outfit, but it begged for a slip or pettipant as I was rockin' some major VPL in this dress!



Dress: Don't remember brand but from Ross

I'm very excited as tomorrow night I'll be visiting one of my best friends! J will be a bachelor for the night!

5 comments:

  1. I love that leaf-print dress! Especially with the pink cardi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Oh, and I picked up a Maidenform half-slip at TJ Maxx one afternoon a few months ago for $5. You can't beat that!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I like the dress you wore better anyway, so good choice :o) Have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both dresses! Enjoy your time with your friend. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete