Monday, October 15, 2012

Project Pinterest: Pumpkin Chocolate Walnut Cookies

For this week's link up with AP at I Love You More Than Carrots , I'm baking. AGAIN. This project has really sparked my baking mojo. Trying these recipes now will benefit me when it comes to holiday baking. 

Again, I wanted a receipe that did not require that I make any additional purchases. This week's recipe is Pumpkin Chocolate Walnut cookies.



The original recipe notes a yield of 2 dozen, but I got 3. I did use the cookie scoop again so my cookies were a tad smaller than the picture above.



This recipe was a success. The cookies are soft and cakey, so I wouldn't recommend this if you are looking for a crispy cookie recipe. The Pumpkin Pie Spice really set this recipe off! My home smelled amazing when these were in the oven. I sent the cookies to work with J. He said they were a huge hit. Yay!




2 comments:

  1. i LOVE your baking mojo!!! Thanks for linking up again! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those sound so good, I might have to try them!

    ReplyDelete