Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hump Day 5.12

The temps are rising steadily, so I can't bear to wear anything but a dress or skirt/top to work. I did notice I'm wearing the same shoes for the third day in a row. I need to buy another pair of summery tan shoes!

This dress is an oldie but a goodie. I wore it one of my wedding showers and to my rehearsal dinner. It's comfy but I still feel a bit put together.

Eeep I just looked at the pic and it looks like my stomach is so there. I"m chalking it up to the angle and lighting--yeah, that's it!



Dress: Dress Barn
Shoes: Michelle D
Necklace: Starfish from Premier
Earrings: Pave diamond balls from local boutique

Onto J. Doesn't he look ready for a J Crew photo shoot??



Polo and Shorts (formerly pants!!) - J Crew
Shoes: Sperry
Sunglasses: Aviators via American Optical

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of your nice weather. There are polar bears having a snowball fight outside my apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that necklace. I hope to earn it next weekend at my party.

    ReplyDelete