Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday 5.27 (but it feels like Friday!!!)

I could not concentrate on work even though there was plenty of work to do! It all started with a wardrobe "crisis" this morning. I had planned this outfit except I planned to wear my lilac J Crew Skirt (found at a consignment store). However when I put the skirt on, my poochy stomach was a little too prominent. Luckily, this skirt was waiting in the wings. I liked how this outfit came together. The heels made me feel a bit sassy today--someone even complimented my legs! Pretty funny considering I'm very short :)



Shirt: Ann Taylor Loft
Skirt: Merona, Target
Shoes: Visitor, from Naturalizer
Necklace: Brilliant, Premier Designs



J's birthday is next week. He has gifted himself with some new duds and shoes, as seen below!

Shirt: J Crew (just went on sale for $29.99 in stores)
Pants: J Crew
Shoes: John Varvatos Star USA, via Gilt

We're off to Tampa for the weekend--Going to a White sox game. GO Chicago!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I have been eyeing that skirt. I can't find it in our store but I have put it in my online shopping cart. I believe I have that top you have on so if I buy the skirt we can be twinsies. Your husband knows how to dress! Mine is just sad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. J here. I didn't know how to dress until about 6 months ago. It's not that difficult! Based on your blog, sounds like your husband just feels like there's more important things to care about in the world; I can relate, but I hope he at least appreciates your style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have fun this weekend!!!

    and I love that skirt on you- I am sooo picturing you with a green lilly polo and that skirt with your steven bonanno lookalikes or some keds for a casual look. :)

    or a hot pink ruffled blouse with that skirt and some cute pink sandals. :)

    Love taht skirt!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the tips Andie ! I'm totally trying those ideas out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the skirt!!!! Your outfit is adorable! :O)

    ReplyDelete