Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday 5.13

I had a goal to wear all skirts and dresses this week. However, I just wasn't feeling it this morning! I like this look--it feels a tad nautical to me, n'est pas?



Shirt: Antilia Femme via Ross (love the adorable gold button detail on the sleeves and top button)
Pants: NY & Co. - Look like denim but they are actually denim like dress pants
Shoes: Merona for Target
Necklace and Earrings: Forever 21

J was very non preppy today! I call this his "Cute boy in Wicker Park" look. Wicker Park is/was the ultimate hipster neighborhood in Chicago! He wanted me to take the picture while he was making me dinner (which he does pretty much every night!)



Shirt: Some internet store--not Threadless but similar
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Converse

5 comments:

  1. I notice the PBR in the back as well, ultimate hipster ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I have some denim trousers like that too- I have not worn them in a while, though!

    J needs to come to my house and teach my husband how to cook for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He does look like a cute boy! But you steal the show with the blouse and your pearls. :)

    Hope you are having a splendid weekend!
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have those pants - dark grey, right? I love this look! Thanks for commenting on my blog, I have added you to my Google Reader. I like your style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Taylor Thank you! I love your style too! The pants are actually a dark denim color--I tried to find them on the NY and company website, but no luck :(

    ReplyDelete