Sunday, May 16, 2010

See a theme here?

As I mentioned in the last post, we (me and mother in law) shopped shopped shopped on Saturday. We went to the Mall at Millenia and I found the Tory Burch boutique. I tried on my first pair of Revas and while lovely to look at, my feet hated them. They pinched my pinky toes and the heel kept slipping. Oh well, it wasn't meant to be! My sis met up with us for a while and we did have fun with the sunglasses! We also hit Macy's and Bloomingdales, which turned up some buys as well.

We ended the day at the outlets before heading to dinner. We also spent a few hours shopping at another outlet today.

Here are the goods!






Skirt: Vineyard Vines
Headbands and Starfish flops: Tommy Hilfiger
Anchor flops: Marc Fisher via Macy's
Hat: Polo
Shoes: Sperrys
Costume Pearls: Liz Clairborne

I also bought a dress at Ann Taylor, as shown in the last post. Finally, I picked up new lipgloss from Borghese.

I and I are enjoying the opportunity to wind down after a busy weekend. Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love all of your purchases! I have been eyeing those Sperrys for a while. Hope you get lots of fun wear out of everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You scored some great items. Is this mall near Orlando? Will be going there next year and will have to make a stop to shop!

    ReplyDelete