Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday 5.4

Work was work. However it is also a great friend's birthday today! We celebrated with him and his fiancee and had a great time!

I forgot to take a picture, but I did find a picture of my dress from when I first bought it back in 2008.



I wore the Dress Barn black and cream dress with my peep toe Anne Klein shoes from TJ Maxx.

For Dinner with friends, I changed into the below. My polyvore is a representation but not "exactly" what I wore.



For a bit of sparkle, I added this necklace (Premier Designs Brilliant Necklace)



You will notice I haven't been posting pics of my hubby. His clothes are getting to be too big on him again! We need to get him more clothes, which we plan to do in the next week or so. Once he gets into something that he is comfortable in, J's picture taking will resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment