Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wednesday 5.19 aka Lilly Day

M Lilly bag from Rue lala came in! More on that in a bit. Disclosure: While I did wear this dress to work, I did not wear the belt. However remembering how great Andie always looks, I decided to try it with the belt for my after work photo shoot! I will definitely wear this with the belt from now on! The belt really dressed it up compared to when I wore it last weekend.



Dress: Ann Taylor outlet
Belt: Ann Taylor (from another dress)
Shoes: Anne Klein via TJ Maxx
Necklace: Brilliant, Premier

J loves this new shirt from J Crew. The shorts are former J Crew pants. Shoes--Sperrys. Beer--Magic Hat #9 (haha)



On to the purse! I'm so happy it came in today! It is bigger than I thought it would be, which is fine by me as I schlep a lot of stuff around! I *may*...okay, I DID change my outfit before going out to dinner, so I could use my new purse!



Cardigan: Target
Shirt: Old Navy (from 3 years ago!)
Skirt: Vineyard Vines
Shoes: Sperrys
Purse: Lilly (of course!)
Necklace: Starfish, Premier

Hope you all have a lovely evening!

2 comments:

  1. awww thanks for the shoutout! :)

    you look great! congrats on your bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the belt, shoes and bag. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete