Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday 5.18

The day went by very slow. Hate those work days! Anyways, here is the outfit. I didn't wear these shoes to work--they are against dress code :( However I couldn't bear to have another picture with the same tan wedges I've worn over and over again. After work, I met J at our Town Center. He picked up some new shirts from J Crew, then we went to Banana Republic for their in-store event. There was a promotion of 25% off your purchase of $100. They had apps from a local restaurant, wine and other goodies. It was a nice event -- felt like a boutique party more than a Banana Republic. I tried on some shoes but no luck.



Shirt: Merona (Target)
Capris: Jones NY via Ross
Shoes: Payless
Bracelet: Premier



J's outfit was all Banana Republic, except for his shoes, which are Clark's. Oh, and the apron, which my mom made for him! Gotta protect the new clothes!

Now back to shoe shopping...

2 comments:

  1. Love that coral top! Did you get that recently? I also love a man who cooks - my husband does too! Maybe I need to get him a stylish apron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that top and thought about it but then changed to a maxi dress. Wished my sweetie cooked. Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete