Monday, May 3, 2010

Saturday 5.1 and Sunday 5.2

No picture from Saturday! I spent the day with my other boyfriend, N, running a yard sale! He lives in a historic neighborhood with lots of foot and car traffic. J and I don't have enough stuff to sell for our own yard sale, so we were grateful to tag along to N's! I wore a blue and white sundress and sandals--perfect for spending the day outside.

Sunday was spent running errands, watching baseball & gold and trying to stay cool! It hit around 90. Blergh!



Shirt: Suzie Fit polo from Vineyard Vines, via TJ Maxx.
Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft Outlet
Sandals: Payless
Bracelet: Premier Designs

The day ended with our friends coming over for dinner, which consisted of pulled pork, homemade bbq sauce, and coleslaw. Yummy!

1 comment:

  1. Cute skirt! I see those are your knock-off sandals, as well (which I actually like better than the originals!) :o]

    ReplyDelete