Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday 5.17

Debuting a few of my weekend purchases! I *may* have planned the outfit around a headband. :)



Skirt: Vineyard Vines
Navy Blue Tank: Merona via Target
Cardigan: ATL
Necklace: Liz Clairborne
Headband: Tommy Hilfeger
Shoes: Michelle D via Dillards
Purse: From the Twitter Party...

Twitter Party, you ask? Yes! I participated in a Twitter party for TJ Maxx and Marshalls. I won a prize. Two prizes actually! One was the purse shown in the picture. The other prize: Armani Exchange Sunglasses! Thanks to Fashion Me Fabulous for hosting the party!

3 comments:

  1. ooh a twitter party? I really need to get involved with these things so I can get some freebies!

    Cute cute cute. and I have been known to build an outfit around a necklace. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andie--It was so neat. Basically we all chatted about deals we have found etc. Next thing you know, I was announced as a winner!

    ReplyDelete