Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday 5.11

Today I'm wearing a dress you may have seen if you read What Andie Wears! I bought it at Target several years ago and it has been a staple of my wardrobe. Not sure why it looks like it is below my knee, because I swear it isn't! Like many things I own, it could use about an inch off the bottom.



Dress: Merona via Target
Cami: Gap
Shoes: Michele D
Necklace: Premier
Earrings: from a local boutique


Close up of necklace



Shirt: Gap Listed on the website for $41.99, but J just said he paid $34.99!
Pants: Banana Republic Bought in the store for $29.99, not $49.99, like on the website! Crazy to have such price differences!
Belt and Shoes: Clarks

2 comments:

  1. Is that a wrap dress? I love wrap dresses. That dress looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I love this dress. I have plans for wearing mine soon! :)

    ReplyDelete